Wednesday 16 January 2013

Finished the Xmas felties

Back in September I posted about starting this kit of Christmas decorations from a craft magazine, I had intentions of them being used as part of my parcel gift wrapping, and featuring on my tree - but a visit home to Australia threw me off the Christmas track, flitting from 40 degrees back to 3 will do that to you. To be honest, my brain was scrambled for two weeks from jet lag when I got back to the UK too, and then it was Christmas. 


I'm glad I got back to them in January and finished them though, and they are all packed up with the Christmas decorations now, ready to come out next Christmas

such a simple little kit of contents and instructions to produce so much detail

I love the little stitched on hearts and heart buttons

I really love them, the colours, all the detail in each one, and yet they really were quite simple and most enjoyable to make. Must flag this one in my brain for future use. I could see little booties, bears and pacifiers all strung on a ribbon for new baby bunting,  bright coloured globes strung on a black chord for party decorations. 

Definitely one to park for possible future crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment