Friday 16 August 2013

Finally Blogger is working on iPad!

Hip hip hooray, Blogger finally seems to be catching up on their iPad application issues. 

Finally you can scroll within the post past images, add images, and add text after an image. I can't believe they've taken so long, I'm sure it's cost them a few bloggers, even inconsistent lazy bloggers like me were sick of it!

It appears I can finally add comments on the blogs of the lovely and talented too. It's still a limited version compared to what's available via the laptop, but at least the functionality provided works now. 


 Snow more fooling around, and I guess snow more excuses for falling behind! 




2 comments:

  1. Is this real??? If so, I'm putting a scary knitted hat-mask on my Christmas list!!! ;-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scarily enough, it is, and it's available on Ravelry. Creepiest knitting pattern ever!

      Delete