Thursday 22 August 2013

Bloglovin

It's coming up to a year now since I started up this blog, and although I still don't seem to be able to get into a rhythm of posting regularly, I am enjoying it, and love reading what other bloggers are creating. 

I still feel like such a dummy with a lot of things blog related, the latest of which is Bloglovin, it seems like an app that should make keeping up with blog reading and browsing easier, particularly across different platforms - yet somehow now I seem to be reading some there, some still in Blogger and can't quite get it together?

It's been exciting to see a couple of new people following my blog through Bloglovin as well and I'm sure there's some widget thingy that I need to add onto my Blogger template thing so I can see these lovely new followers *sigh* but seems another thing that can't be done on iPad. 

So far I've failed to even connect my own blog to Bloglovin, which requires you to post their code in a blog post - so here goes, either I'll successfully get more from Bloglovin, or I'm about to post some code that will doom my blogging efforts! 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8278107/?claim=633yvzkv7bt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. Hmm well jumped in at the deepend pasted some code here, jumped around between Blogger, Bloglovin and Google and tada a couple of widgets! In the wrong place, and I can't move them while I only have the iPad, but one small step forward. Now, back to my knitting so I'll have a craftier update soon!

    ReplyDelete